Pages

Desperate Virgin

A young woman is complaining to her friend "I've been married three times and I've never had sex!"

Her friend replies, "How is that possible?"

"Well," the woman says, "the first time I married for money, but he was old and he died on our wedding day.

"The second time I married for love, but he turned out to be gay."

"So what's wrong with this one?" the friend asks.

"Well, this one's a computer programmer. We've been married for five months, but so far all he does is sit at the end of the bed and tell me how great it's going to be!"

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, that's ridiculous. I suppose her husband is actually an IT consultant and she just calls everyone in IT business a programmer.

    If she were married to a programmer, he'd genrally just try things and see if it turns out well, so they'd have some fun. But the downsides were:
    - When she's not be in the mood, he would randomly re-arrange some furniture and ask to have sex again
    - He thinks that "but my ex loved it when I did this" is a valid excuse
    - After suggesting something new in bed, she would find him practicing with a rubber doll that he calls Mockup
    - She'd never understand how the "pair session" turned out to mean "threesome"
    - when he talks about avoiding boilerplate, he's not talking about kitchen sex but about leaving out foreplay

    ReplyDelete